Sunday, April 16, 2006

Calvary's Anthem


There is power in the blood of Calvary
to destroy sins more than can be counted
even by one from the choir of heaven.
Thou hast given me a hill-side spring
that washes clear and white,
and I go as a sinner to its waters,
bathing without hindrance in its crystal streams.
At the cross there is free forgiveness for poor and meek ones,
and ample blessings that last forever;
The blood of the Lamb is like a great river of infinite grace
with never any diminishing of its fullness
as thirsty ones without number drink of it. excerpted from The Valley of Vision

2 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I recognize that from The Valley of Vision! I love that little book.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger candy said...

I enjoy that book too. I love how poetic and centered on God it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home