Friday, June 30, 2006

Pet Peeves

It has been hot lately, and heat seems to bring out my pet peeves. Here are a few that have bothered me lately.

1. People who place their shopping carts in the middle of the aisle, and then sigh dramatically and jerk it out of the way when they see me trying to manuever around their cart. Or worse, totally ignore the fact that people are trying to get by.

2. People who let their children run, scream, and throw items on the floor in stores.

3. People who place those sanitary tissue seat covers on the toilet seat, and then don't throw them away, or worse, don't bother to flush the toilet.

4. People who spell Arminian, Armenian, instead of Arminian. Think Arminius, not the country of Armenia.

5. When I am in a hurry, I hit every red light through town.

6. The amount of commercials on the television remind me why I gave up television for so many years. Plus, the fact that television viewing has crept back into my life.

I can think of more, but I must get to work. Have a good day.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Kim said...

I love #4!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger candy said...

yeah...happens a lot doesn't it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home