Wednesday, July 26, 2006

More Ocean Pictures

I don't know why Blogger only lets me post a couple of pictures at a time. Anyways, Bruce and I traveled down the coast after Point Reyes, to Pidgeon Point Lighthouse, where we rented a cottage for the night. This is the front yard with a wee view of the ocean.




I am on the hunt for seaglass. I had my hoodie tied around my waist in case it got cold, which is usually the case at the ocean, but California is experiencing a heat wave, so it was very warm.


Pidgeon Point Lighthouse has a hostel on site so we were able to stay in a beautiful place that we will surely visit again.

4 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I like this one!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Some of these photos are quite breathtaking.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger candy said...

I agree Daniel that the area along the coast is very beautiful. I know of several beaches that are amazing to visit. I love to go to the ocean.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Trina said...

You are talented, You need to take more! I am a great fan of Ocean pictures! Thanks for posting some! Take care and come check mine out sometime, do a search of "My ocean view"

Trina williams

 

Post a Comment

<< Home